Here we are in the airport waiting for Kory to arrive from Fort Bragg. He arrived about 9:00 pm and the kids usually are in bed at 7:00 pm. They were so excited to see Uncle Kory that we let them stay up late. We started with 3 yellow balloons and Kory made it home with one. The other two popped while in the airport and we got some pretty strange looks because they sounded like a gun being shot. Kevin was there as well as Mom and Dad Hebdon and one of Kory's friends from High School, Clay Hymas.

I like Tyson's expression-"What happened to your hair, Uncle Kory!"
Trevor was just excited to see him.
Trevor was just excited to see him.
BriAnn was impressed by the men in uniform. Kory's Unit leader (I'm not Army literate yet so am probably getting his title wrong) met him at the airport as well and BriAnn warmed right up to him. She held his hand and was ready to go home with him. Kory and Mom stopped by today after getting Kory's paperwork filled out and the kids were so excited to see them. They are happy to have Uncle Kory back. We all are! We will get to enjoy him for a few short months before he enters the MTC. October 1 is his first available date so we will see what happens.

He looks soooo much like Grandpa Hansen. I've always thought so. Sorry we weren't in Mattawa on the 4th. I was at Esther Lyn's.
ReplyDelete