Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fun visit!

My cousin dropped in yesterday to visit. We haven't been able to visit for awhile. The thing I love about good friends and family is you can pick up where you left off. It isn't strained, forced or anything. You can just be yourself around them. I sure miss having you close, Valine! Isn't her baby just adorable!! He was all smiles until we got the camera out. Thanks for letting me use your baby as a model! I'm working hard in spare moments (which are few) to get my etsy site ready for a review by Crystal (savvymomsaves.blogspot.com) so will have more pics and product on my site before Christmas, schedules permitting. Check out her site for a chance to win a free Kozy or other product of your choice. She will also post discounts for my site for SMS readers. Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment