Tuesday, March 17, 2009

BriAnn's Song


BriAnn has been sick. She started throwing up on Sunday about noon and didn't stop until that evening about 6:30. A relatively short time, I know, but it was hard to watch her be so sick that she was dry heaving and have a fever on top of it. She has another ear infection (only the second one this season) and is on an antibiotic. She didn't sing, talk, play, walk for about 36 hours. When she finally started feeling better, she started singing and talking again and I realized how much I love her little sing-songy voice! The other picture is of her doing what she likes best with a baby doll crib my dad made for me when I was little...sitting in it and rocking. She tucks herself in and rocks back and forth while making fake snoring noises or singing to herself. What a joy!


Trevor stayed home sick today, as well. He is looking pretty glassey-eyed, coughing and has a stuffy nose. This afternoon he came to me and said, "Mom, I'm feeling pretty lousy." "Oh, what can I do to help?" "Can I have some more of that medicine to make my headache go away?" So, I gave him ibuprofen. He wasn't interested in a decongestant, just pain reliever. Poor guy! I hope his doesn't last as long as mine...I'm still coughing and sneezing, but the aches are gone! Hooray!


Tyson seems to be doing ok. However, it is always a guessing game when he gets sick because he is pretty much always congested. He just keeps drinking lots of Tang so hopefully that will keep him healthy!


I meet with the orthopedic surgeon this afternoon to see what he says about my hands. I had an MRI on the right hand done on Thursday so we will be going over the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment