BriAnn loves "pink bear" that my parents gave her for her birthday and goes everywhere with that thing, if allowed. The other day she came up to me with "pink bear" in one hand and a pair of her pjs in the other. "Pink bear where jammies?" she said to me. So, I helped her put pjs on pink bear and she was happy, happy, happy! She has also been found pushing pink bear on the swings, buckling it into her high chair and feeding it the toy baby bottles she has. What a little nurturer she is already!
Jason bought me a tree trimmer for Mother's Day (upon my request) and I have been having fun with it. I've trimmed up most of the trees in the backyard and used it on some in the front. As I was busy trimming, my littlest helper was busy hauling the branches away. Where was she putting them? In the pool. At least they were all in one place and easier to put in the yard waste bin.
I had two little helpers when picking strawberries. Can you tell which ones were picked by them? I was able to get enough strawberries off our plants this year to make one batch of freezer jam. Next year I will buy the reduced sugar pectin and will make the jam before half the strawberries go bad. Actually, it wasn't so much that they went bad as it was the birds, ants and squirrels really enjoyed our strawberries, too. The streamers in the breeze cut back on the birds, but the other two didn't seem to mind them at all.
BriAnn is so cute and she always looks so happy!
ReplyDeleteHMM bears, is there are tradition being passed down here? Thanks for clarifying the tree trimmer. Girls want tools too. Do you still have your ladies tool Kit? HAAAAAAHAAAA. Your doing great, take care
ReplyDeleteHi Kristi Ann, I would love to do family pictures for you. Can you email me with details when you have them? melissamcdaniel.photography@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks
Melissa