Hello, everyone. Thank you to all who have made comments on our blog. We love reading them!
I placed a tracker on our blog because I was feeling unloved due to lack of comments, therefore thinking people aren't looking at our blog and not caring what is going on in our lives. Wow! Surprise! The counter is almost to 400 in about two month's time. I can stop licking my wounds.
If you are taking the time to look at our blog, please take the time to make a quick comment. Even if it just says "Hi". I understand if you can't do it every time you look, but we do like comments as it is one more way to feel connected to our friends and family! Thank you!
Hi! I am just checking to see if it works.
ReplyDeleteI check often. Fun pictures from the beach. Thanks for the shirts...my mom brought them down. It will be fun to all wear them at the Teddy Bear Picnic....see you in a week.
ReplyDeleteYes it is after 1 a.m. and I am still awake feeling yucky today.
Thanks for the prayers.
Hi KristiAnn! I'm soo guilty of reading your blog and not commenting!!!!!! So I just wanted to say hi. You guys are always doing fun stuff it seems and I can't believe how much the kids have grown already! Hope you are all doing well and that we can keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteI check in whenever you do a new post, but I don't always comment-- usally because I blog on the run. I'm sure you understand. But, I know what you mean by wishing for comments. They make blogging much more fun. I'll try to do better!
ReplyDelete