Sunday, August 23, 2009

Uncle Kory

Uncle Kory

I know this entry is out of sequential order, but I still wanted to add it. Kory came to stay with us the first weekend of August and brought barrettes for the boys from his drill Sargent. Tyson didn't want to wear his but Trevor sure looked cute! Of course, Uncle Kory looked handsome in his, too. We had fun visiting and the kids absolutely love Uncle Kory, as do we all.

Cute sayings:

"Mommy, I'm glad you are a hard worker." -Trevor (He had just studied about The Little Red Hen and how hard she worked to make bread. We had just planted our garden and were making homemade bread and granola so some how he equated me with the Little Red Hen. Cute!)

"Don't worry, Dad. When I grow up I'll live close by. Probably even next door." -Trevor (Jason was commenting on how fast Trevor is growing up and asked if he wanted to repeat Kindergarten to help slow down the growing up process. Trevor said no, he is excited about first grade.)

No comments:

Post a Comment